R92 **NO DEPOSIT** Fantastic Double Room
REMEMBER ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR WEEKLY RENT
A fantastic double room runs parallel to Ferry Road 2.2 miles from the City Centre
So WHERE is the flat and HOW do I get there?
• CITY CENTRE- 20mins by Bus No 19 or 47 from George Street City Centre, get off on Crewe Rd North.
• CITY CENTRE- 8mins by Car. Post Code is EH5 2JX for Sat Nav or use google route Map for directions.
• NAPIER- 16mins br car or Direct Bus No 27 from the end of the street.
• TELFORD COLLEGE- 4 mins by car or 10Mins Walk
• WESTERN GENERAL- 5mins by car or Direct Buses No 19, 47, 27 & 37
• HERIOT WATT- It is 22mins by car to Heriot Watt University
• On Bus Routes 38, 19, 14, 8, 47, 21, 27, 29, 37 a fantastic Location if you are using public transport
So what’s INCLUDED?
Everything. You have absolutely nothing else to pay.
• Council Tax
• TV License
• Wireless Internet with a Broadband speed of 10 Megabites
• Private TV in your room with Freeview Box giving approx 55 Channels
• CLEANER for all communal areas no more scrubbing the cooker
• Gardener to maintain the garden
• 24 hour on call plumber and electrician for all repairs
• Private Driveway and Free unrestricted on street parking
So what’s NEARBY?
• City Centre is 20 minutes by bus
• SELEX Galileo
• BAE Systems Avionics Complex
• State Street Deutsche Bank House
• New Telford College
• Western General Hospital
• Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre
• The Shore Bar and Restaurant District
• The Scottish Office (Scottish Government)
• The Scottish Executive Building
• Scottish Gas Head Quarters
• Asda Superstore/Morrisons/Lidl’s and plenty of local shops within walking distance
So who am I SHARING with?
• Typically, young professionals or mature students looking for a peaceful, quiet flat
• Each room is set up as a self contained studio room, with your own sofa, aerial point etc.
• There is also a shared kitchen & Dining room for you to socialise with your flatmates
• There are 4 rooms in total
£149 per WEEK includes everything.
No Couples/Children/ smoking or pets permitted in the property.
First & last WEEKS Rent Required
2 Months’ Minimum Lease
- Flat share
- £149 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent