R32 No Deposit-All Bills Included in Weekly Rent
REMEMBER ALL BILLS INCLUDED IN YOUR WEEKLY RENT
This fantastic double room is located in a modern building 10 mins walk to Princes Street.
It has security entry phone, lift access, on site free parking, a concierge service and an on site gym.
So what’s INCLUDED?
• On site Gym Membership
• Council Tax
• TV License
• Fast WIFI
• CLEANER for all communal areas no more scrubbing the cooker
• 24 hour on call plumber and electrician for all repairs
• Free Private on site Parking
So what’s NEARBY?
• City Centre is 10 Mins walk – 2 mins by car
• Leith Walk
• Scottish Gas Headquarters
• Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre
• The Shore Bar and Restaurant District
• The Scottish Office (Scottish Government)
• The Scottish Executive Building
• Asda Superstore, Tesco, Lidl’s and plenty of local shops within walking distance
So WHERE is the flat and HOW do I get there?
• CITY CENTRE- 2 mins by Car or by bus No 11- Post Code is EH6 5FD type it into the GPS on your phone – It’s Easy!
• NAPIER- 13mins by car or by Direct Bus No 10 from the end of the street
• EDINBURGH COLLEGE- 9mins by car or by Direct Bus No 16 from the end of the street
• HERIOT WATT- It is 21 mins by car or by Direct buses No 25 from end of the street
Also on Bus Routes 22,36,35,16,12,1,34,10,21,7,14 ,49,25 a fantastic location if you are using public transport
So who am I SHARING with?
• Typically, young professionals looking for a peaceful, quiet flat
• Each room is set up as a self contained studio room, with your own sofa, locked door.
• There are 3 rooms in total - you will only be sharing a bathroom with one other as the other room has an en-suite
£175.00 per week includes everything.
No Couples/Children smoking or pets permitted in the property.
First & Last weeks’ rent required
MINIMUM 2 Months Lease
- Flat share
- £175 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent