Lovely room in Fulham
We're looking for someone to move into our lovely Fulham flat - I'm sadly moving out so have a double bedroom available.
The flat is really bright with lots of natural light. It's split over three floors so feels spacious and has:
- Two bathrooms, one with a really good shower and the other with a bath.
- Good kitchen with gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine and kitchen table.
- Living room with huge windows, two sofas and a window seat
The bedroom itself is furnished - with a double bed, large chest of drawers, wardrobe and all lighting - and again is really bright and cosy :)
You'd be living with two lovely girls in their 20s. It's very much a home for us all -we'll go out and do something together when we're all around but equally everyone has their own thing going on too.
From the flat you can get to Parsons Green, Fulham Broadway and Hammersmith easily. The Brown Cow and Crabtree are in walking distance. It's a great location all round.
The room will be available from w/c 7th April. Potential for some flexibility. Send us a message if you'd like to look round or if you have any questions x
- £830 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 28
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate