Double room in heart of Balham - £600pm - May 5
Our housemate Antony has decided to move in with his girlfriend, which means we have a double room available - only two minutes away from Northern Line/National Rail!
NOTE: We're looking for another male housemate to keep existing house dynamic/equal numbers.
Available May 5 for £600pm with £725 deposit. Bills excluded/generally average between £30-50pm at most.
* ABOUT THE APARTMENT *
- Cosy double bedroom, comes furnished with bed, wardrobe and side drawer
- Shared bathroom
- First floor apartment with induction hob/cooktop, dishwasher, washer/dryer, high speed internet and storage space
- Great landlord - always responsive on the rare occasions we have required maintenance
* HOUSEMATES *
Apartment has 3 rooms, and you’ll be sharing with two professionals:
- Jack - 30, Sales, from Nottingham
- Helena - 28, Communications Manager from Australia
We’re a social, friendly bunch who enjoy spending time together (whether it's on the couch or a night out), whilst still respecting each others space. If you’re looking for something to do, there’s a good chance one (or both) of us will be keen to join you, and no one is afraid of a beer (or ten).
All in all, a professional, yet party-friendly house.
* NEIGHBOURHOOD *
2 minute walk to Balham Station which has Northern Line (part of Night Tube), and National Rail (great for Gatwick Airport, London Victoria, etc.)
- Live opposite a huge Sainsburys, and both Waitrose and ALDI only a minute walk away
- Surrounded by PLENTY of eateries from takeaways to fine dining (e. g. Franco Manca, Pizza Express and Hache Burgers alone are all within 10-20 metres)
- Great coffee/brunch spots including Milk, Brickwood, Megan's on the Hill, Escape the Daily Grind, Gails, etc.
- Awesome pubs/bars like The Exhibit, Bedford, Devonshire, Hagen & Hyde, etc.
* SUMMARY *
The room is available to view as of now, and we're hoping to get through viewings by 12th April. Jack and I are generally available 6pm onwards on weeknights, so if you like what we're putting down, please flick through a message (feel free to introduce yourself or ask any questions!).
- £600 pcm (double)
- 05 May 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 30
- Any pets?
- Watching sports, gaming, pub quiz, drinking, nights out, etc.
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate