High quality BEDSIT short(min. 2 nights/ long term
HIGH-QUALITY BEDSIT IN LIBERTON BRAE
BOOKING: We offer short or long term. Our rent from £650 -/pp/month. or £1,150-£1,200 for 2 couple/month. BEST FOR SOLO VISITORS who enjoy/security/excellent accommodation and you will be well looked after and feel at safe at home like staying with relatives here.
BOOKING FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
BEFORE YOU CONTACT: PROVIDE US WITH YOUR CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT DATE. All hosts need to know this no matter who you contact. If you want to see more photos, give us your private e-mail as spareroom does not have attachment.
Our superior rooms available the following dates.
We have various property around Edinburgh, Leith, Haymarket, Liberton, Our price below is per person. If you are couple extra price per person £400- 500. ie. 650/pp for 2 person will be £1,000.-
Check- in - Check-out Address price per person available as follows.
16th October = 4th Nov. EH16 6AQ
1st Nov No limit EH16 6XD -
1 Sept. No limit EH6 6DS - £650 mins. 6 months.
12th Nov No limit EH16 6XD
1st March 2019 short or long term EH17 8JG
We are a group of host. We are Near Kings buildings(KB) EH16 6AQ 5 mins. walk to KB, E- 10 minutes walk to KB. H16 6AQ downstairs sofabed with 2 x thick topper.
ACCOMMODATION IN EDINBURGH is not easy to find good ones or not available at any time like some countries: You will need to organise/DEPOSIT your place at least 4-6 months in advance to secure your place, to avoid the hassle and hectic to do everything in short notice or else, you will end up paying at B&B cost appprox. £60/pp/night or hotel at approx. £35/pp/night sleeping with others in one room.
We are Krua Thai Cookery School we are not just a cookery school. We also run accommodation business host family (visit our website which is not allowed on this site - you can search for on About Us - Accommodation page/our terms and contact us we open 7 days 9am- 10 pm. but make an appointment if you wish to visit). Our place is name as a school, but no noise, no people as you may imagine. You will have a peaceful time/for your study.
CONTACT US: Via e-mail, the best to ensure 100% secure communication, then phone at the time to suit both. I might not available all the time because of teaching, but please send an e-mail first then we can talk, this way you will be able to communicate. I can call you back. For those who don't have a profile on Spareroom. Please introduce yourself, career, study, check-in, check-out date are important for us to know. The host needs to see your current face and to know you before accepting you.
PRICE: We offer you the best personalise service and best bargain price for short term.
For those who get funds/scholarship. Don't expect cheap for short term with good accommodation in Edinburgh. You may need to pay extra for what you get from your university. If not you may find it hard to get a good place, unless you are very lucky.
From £235/week, from £650-780/PP/MONTH -long-term (excludes June, July - August- Sept.(from £!,050 - £1,200/PP/M)) extra day £30/night/pp if a guest staying with you. Price may be negotiated to suit your maximum budget. July/August summer/festival £65/pp/night.
SHORT TERM AVAILABLE from 2 days from £39- £68/pp/night/high/low season price: The quality of the accommodation we promise will be exactly as photos shown. If we fail our promise you will stay free up to 21 days. We will send you more photos when you send us your personal e-mail.
Location: 5 mins. walk to Kings Buildings, 30 mins. walk to George Square, Bus, 37 (Roslin Institute),47,7. We are 10 mins walk to Cameron Toll shopping mall/Sainsburys' 5 mins. walk to supermarket, take away on Liberton Brae, our road. bus no. 7 to Royal Infirmary Hospital.
CONTACT US - PLEASE PROVIDE:
1. Please introduce yourself: Who you are, career, recent photo, the reason for coming to Edinburgh, the health issue.
2. Your check-in and check-out date:
3. Your private e-mail – Only if you want to see more photos.
OUR ACCOMMODATION AND OUR GUARANTEED:
1. High quality & safe accommodation just as photos shown.
2. 100% guarantee worry-free to secure your place. No last minute cancellation like some hosts.
3. Super clean accommodation and quality equipment used throughout
5. Bedsit: For those who are from outside western countries. In the west ‘Bedsit’ means you have access to your bedroom, shared kitchen, utility room. The Living room and dining room for the host to entertain their guests. Of course, you are most welcome for a chat now and again, not every day as this to keep host privacy.
TYPE OF GUESTS:
We are looking for normal professional only as our guests are mostly researchers/PhD/Post Doc from Edinburgh Uni.
*Good hosts & SAFE AREA, PARKING SPACE, MAIN ROAD, BUS STOP NEXT TO THE HOUSE. EXTRA COMFORTABLE AS HOME. 5 stars maintenance service contract from British Gas and landlord certificate.
Booking is first come first serve. Please contact: Ru
• I am Rujira Herd ( BA (Hons), Higher Dip Culinary Arts with Management, Advance Dip. Food Hygiene. Course Leader /founder of the Krua Thai Cookery School. You can easily search - make a good use of your research.
HOUSE RULES. To ensure no misunderstanding.
The rules are set because we faced problems in previous, but for guests who have excellent discipline/mature, empathy and consideration will enjoy our place.
1. Remove outside footwear and leave at the front door at all times for hygiene reason.
2. Keep noise to a minimum such as closing doors gently, walking up and down stairs, please do not run, the noise will disturb other guests, playing music, using the phone.
3. Renting contact for 1 person only No additional guests allowed in the house to keep the host privacy avoid too much traffic and bathroom, cooking time.
4. No smoking/alcohol/drugs in the house. No guest to entertain. Extra guest to stay overnight with you will be charged at £30/pp/night.
5. No drinking or eating food in bed.
6. Any guest under the influence of drink or drugs will not be allowed entry to the house.
7. Please be sparing and aware of the cost of energy / in the use of energy as it is very expensive.
8. Please keep the bathroom clean and tidy after used ready for next user.
9. Please ensure the bathroom is tidy at all times. Please keep toiletries in your bedroom not lying around in the bathroom and hang your towels over the radiator in your bedroom to keep dry and ready for the next morning.
10. Curfew 2 am. but if you study late/business is fine can be late. Our houses are not suitable for those who regularly party late at night.
11. Cooking time: before 10.30 pm. to avoid noise, the kitchen is free to cook at any time if no one use, mostly from 6.30 pm. You can cook and keep in the fridge.
12. Bath time: Please made before 10.30 pm. to avoid noise. However, there is a bathroom downstairs you can bath after 10.30 – midnight.
13. Appearance standard: The School reserves the right to control our public image and that to match with our regular professional guests, therefore ‘No facial jewellery, visible tattoo’ in our place.
14. Termination: The School reserves the right to terminate your contract if we faced any difficulties with your situation/behaviour/breached our house rules.
15. It is lodger’s responsible: to keep our property clean and in good condition as your first seen. Any damaged caused by you will be paid for.
17. Bedsit: All our hosts are available as bedsit (For those who come other parts of the world bedsit in UK. means you have a bedroom and share kitchen. A living room is for the host to keep their privacy, indeed, you are welcome now and again, but not all the time).
WHAT PARENTS SAY:
We thank you well for your receipt of payment and your kind message.
Already before his(her, its) departure for Edinburgh, we knew that Victor had the favor of an available and devoted person. And it confirmed upon his/her arrival. We are very happy to know him(it) with a family so pleasant. We are very grateful to you for the good care which you lavish him(her): moral comfort and small dishes. We would have pleasure to visit Edinburgh, but the time will miss us. On the other hand, if you had to stay in France, you would not should fail come to see us. It would be with great pleasure.
Do not hesitate to contact us if need. Victor is a kind boy, I do not think that you will meet big concerns with him. A problem of pillow doubtless !
- House share
- £650 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord