Lovely Double Rm near Tram Stop ALL Bills Inc
NO DEPOSIT - ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR WEEKLY RENT.
9 MINS BY TRAM TO CITY CENTRE.
Trams running every 3 mins in rush hour.
Tram Station less than 5 mins walk from Property.
This lovely double room is located close to Corstorphine in a quiet residential area
So what’s INCLUDED?
• Council Tax
• TV License
• High Speed Virgin Media Internet 100 mb
• CLEANER for all communal areas no more scrubbing the cooker
• Gardener to maintain the garden
• 24 hour on call plumber and electrician for all repairs
• Private Driveway and Free additional unrestricted on street parking
So what’s NEARBY?
• City Centre is 20 minutes by bus or 9 mins by Tram
• Edinburgh Zoo
• Corstorphine High Street
• Stevenson College
• The City Bypass
• The M8 to Glasgow
• RBS Headquarters
• Edinburgh Park Business District
• The Gyle Shopping Centre
• Tesco Extra (24hours) and plenty of local shops within walking distance
So who am I SHARING with?
• Typically, young professionals looking for a peaceful, quiet flat
• Each room is set up as a self contained studio room, with your own sofa, locked door.
• There is also a shared dining room for you to socialize with your flat mates
• There are 3 rooms in total.
So WHERE is the flat and HOW do I get there?
• CITY CENTRE- 9 min by Tram, 20mins by Bus No 22 from Princes Street, 10mins by Car.
• ROYAL BANK HQ GOGARBURN – 4 Mins by Tram, 7 Mins by car or by Direct Bus 35
• EDINBURGH PARK BUSINESS CENTRE – 4 Mins by Tram, 8 Mins by Car or by Direct Bus 22
• M8 & CITY BYPASS – 4 Mins by Tram, 11 Mins by Car
• EDINBURGH AIRPORT – 12 Mins by Tram, 14 Mins by Car or by buses 100 or 48
• ROYAL INFIRMIRY HOSPITAL – 17 Mins by Car or by buses 38, 33, 48
• HERIOT WATT – 10 Mins by Car or by buses 25, 34 • NAPIER- 8 Mins by car
• EDINBURGH COLLEGE- 16 Mins by car or by bus 32
• WESTERN GENERAL- 13 Mins by car • On Bus Routes 22, 2, 1, 21, 32, 12, 26, 31, 48, Airlink 100 a fantastic Location if you are using public transport
Trams 5 min walking distance.
£110 per week includes everything.
Sorry this room is not suitable for Couples, Children, or Pets.
Smoking is not permitted in the property.
First & Last weeks Rent Required
2 months minimum lease required, rolling contract thereafter.
Email now to arrange a viewing or ask any questions.
- Flat share
- £110 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent