Recently Refurbished High Quality Houseshare
This fully refurbished semi-detached house is superbly located within a short walk from Darlington town centre. Transport links are excellent, creating the perfect balance between peaceful residence and close proximity to major amenities.
There are local shops and amenities very close-by and the nearest supermarket (Sainsburys) is a 15 minute walk away.
The property has been extensively refurbished to a high standard, with tasteful, neutral décor and quality furnishings. The property briefly comprises:
• Bed, wardrobe, drawers, TV points and chair;
• Central heating, double-glazing, smoke alarms;
• Fully fitted kitchen with all new appliances, including washing machine/dryer, electric cooker, induction hob, large fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, etc.
• Comfortable sitting area with flat-screen TV;
• Virgin 20mb broadband available;
• Leading from kitchen there is a large patio area and garden to the rear of the property, ideal for summer BBQs;
Included in the rent are all utilities.
- House share
- £85 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 47
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord