Double bed & balcony/ Tesco, park and gym nearby
Spacious double bedroom available now
- Transportation: a) 15 mins to Canary Wharf , b) 22 mins to Goldsmith University, c) 20 mins to London Bridge d) 30 mins to Liverpool St.
- Entertainment: a) Basketball court and Costcutter round the corner, b) 10 mins walk to Tesco Hypermarket, c) 10 mins walk to a public library, d) 10 mins walk to Pure Gym, e) 5 mins walk to Southwark park
- Double bedroom: Large double room with a double bed (not the one shown in the picture), a comfortable desk, a large ceiling to floor wardrobe with mirror. If the tenant requires other facilities, landlord is happy to consider to fund it.
- No noise or loud music between 10PM and 8AM
- Keep the communal area tidy
Students and professionals are both welcome (couples will NOT be considered at the moment).
We like to keep things tidy and hope the new joiner enjoy their stay here!
Please email me for more information and/or arranging a viewing. Regarding the message, please provide your occupancy details, budget and min. stay
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 25
- Any pets?
- gym, running, netflix, golf
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord