Friendly & bright house share with free parking
Sociable, friendly housemates in home-from-home house, with free parking. High end finish with lots of light and space! Peaceful cul-de-sac location away from hustle of city centre but excellent links to M5 J29 & J30. Best landlord response times. Pretty back garden with furniture and secure bike shed. Free on-road parking.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
Bed 3 - Cosy first floor room, furnished with large triple wardrobe with mirror, drawers, desk, chair and bedside table. Fully furnished. Large shared shower room. Extra downstairs w. c.
This well managed house has Virgin 350 Mbps fibre unlimited broadband and WiFi. Stopwatch Living Ltd has other properties in Exeter. Contact us for more details.
It is a fully furnished house with new quality furniture, fully equipped kitchen and all new appliances and new boiler.
Separate utility with washing machine and tumble dryer, kitchen, lounge and extra w. c. make this a spacious house. This recently modernised home offers you and five other working professionals, a high quality, comfortable living environment, within easy access of local amenities and transport routes.
The house is near to The Met Office and Devon & Cornwall Police HQ, EX2 5QN where you can enjoy free on road parking.
Rent includes all bills: broadband, utilities, Council tax, TV licence, fortnightly cleaner and gardener.
This house has six fully furnished rooms. Two have an en-suite. All of the rooms are for single occupancy only.
• Fibre Broadband & WiFi
• Non-smoking house and garden
• Both males and females welcome
• Two en-suite shower rooms, additional family shower room and separate w. c.
• 40” TV with Freeview in lounge/diner
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and two fridges
• Large utility room with a condensing tumble dryer, washing machine, fully height freezer, airing and ironing facilities, hoover etc
• Gas central heating and double glazing
• Additional rear access and bicycle storage area
• Fortnightly cleaner for communal areas, regular gardener
• Free on road parking
• Light and airy, well equipped and fully fitted
• New modern oven and ceramic hob
• New combination microwave/convection/grill
• New Dishwasher
• Separate Utility room with condenser dryer, washing machine and full height freezer.
• Dining table and large comfy sofa
• 40” digital TV and DVD player
• And double doors to a rear sunny garden area with patio and seating
THE LOCATION & FACILITIES CLOSE BY
• Well positioned for, the Met Office, Devon & Cornwall Police HQ, Sowton Industrial Estate, EDF, South West Water, M5 and Exeter Airport
• Bus stops close by
• Close to large Tesco Extra store
Holding deposit £100. This becomes part of your rent if you take the room following successful referencing. £510 security deposit.
Stopwatch Living Ltd is a growing company providing co-living accommodation for working professionals in Exeter. Their director, Sam Elliott-Smith is an accredited landlord with the National Landlords Association (NLA). We specialise in high quality, efficiently managed, co-living for working professionals.
Sorry we are unable to accept individuals with children visiting, DSS tenants, pets or smokers. All our properties are licensed and comply with the required fire safety measures of Exeter City Council and are maintained efficiently.
• Deposit equal to one month’s rent
• We offer six-month Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements (AST’s), they then carry on into rolling tenancies.
We ensure all our tenants have the right to rent and will confirm using photographic ID. We will fully reference prospective tenants through their employer and previous landlords and carry out a credit check.
To move fast on one of our rooms, please remember to bring your passport to your viewing.
Contact Sam Elliott-Smith via spareroom now to arrange a viewing time. We look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
- £495 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 29
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord