Defining the Standard
Large en-suite: Available on 06/09/2021 for £765 PCM - Deposit £765
We are proud to offer this amazing double room en-suite in this absolutely stunning house. This property raises the bar in the house-sharing market. All rooms are finished to the highest quality, offering tremendous value. Stylish and modern, every detail has been looked at to maximise tenants comfort and convenience. With large windows in all rooms, this oasis of paradise glows in all day natural sunlight. This includes plug sockets with USB ports, no more digging around for adapters just plug in and play.
The property is designed with house-sharing at its core. Meaning it benefits from 2 washing machines, 2 dryers, 2 generous fridge freezers and a dishwasher. The fully equipped and fully stocked kitchen make moving easier and cheaper removing that hassle and inconvenience. Shared life should be easy, this house makes it easy. The simple elegant styling allows you to make this house your home. Adorned with a lovely garden, you have ample amounts of space to enjoy hosting your friends and family and make the most of this summer.
Conveniently located, just a short hop from the Abbey Wood train station, with London bridge station just 30 minutes away.
*TV with Freeview
*1 bathroom and 1 shower room
* Spacious Fully-equipped modern kitchen
* Shared dining Area
* Access to a very private garden
* 15 mins to Woolwich DLR, 30 mins to Greenwich
* Huge Sainsbury (open 07.00 - 22.00)
* Close to ancient Lesnes, Abbey Wood and Southmere Lake
* Super high-speed internet (Unifi unit) has been added to the property with an access point in each room making your internet experience the best in the market (up to 200mbps)
Couples are accepted, please ask as there will be a rent adjustment
NO EXTRA COST, NO HIDDEN FEES
Don't miss out on this ridiculously stunning opportunity! Call now to arrange your viewing
- £765 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent