Top Floor Spacious Studio-Size Room with En-suite
Situated less than a 1 minute walk to Sandhurst train station & High Street, this co-living property has a total of 5 rooms.
The house has built in WiFi boosters & USB charger ports everywhere, ensuring excellent coverage and super speed internet at all times.
*I currently have a spacious double ensuite room on the top floor with everything built in available from 23rd December 2019..
The entire property was recently renovated throughout and is in fantastic condition. The rooms have been furnished to a bespoke standard and some features are:
- Ensuite shower room with heated towel rail & mirror
- Built-in-bed design with a very comfortable mattress
- Spotlights with dimmer switches to control lighting
- Built in extra storage drawer under the bed
- Built in sockets and USB ports
- Built in wardrobe
- Windows dressed with blackout blinds
- Supercharged WiFi coverage within the property
The communal kitchen-lounge has a Smart Tv with Sky, a double oven & an american-style fridge freezer.
Parking is available, with space on the driveway for 2 cars, with further unrestricted parking in the close. In the back garden, there is a large communal BBQ & decking area.
The property is cleaned once every 14 days in all communal areas by a cleaning company.
I cannot accept any housing benefit, pets or children unfortunately.
The cost to rent the room is:
- 1 months rent in advance (£595)
- 1 months deposit (£595)
Total = £1,190.
If you would like a viewing or have any questions, please get in touch.
- House share
- £595 pcm (double/en suite)
- 23 Dec 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 42
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord