Exceptionally Large Double Bed-City Centre
This simply stunning property is right in the heart of the City Centre of Birmingham with Broad Street only 5 mins walk away and New Street 15 Mins walk distance. 3 Mins from the Barclays Arena and Sea Life Centre. The property has a fantastic shared lounge area to chill out with a nice cup of tea after work and enjoy time out from the stresses of everyday life.
Large stylishly furnished double rooms finished to a high spec. House has a clean kitchen diner plus a separate living room with two sofas and flat screen TV.
Room 1 - £450pcm. AVAILABLE 8th Aug. 2019
Here’s what you get:
• Fully furnished double bedrooms
• Large kitchen/diner fully kitted out new kitchen with all white goods
• Large sitting room with TV
• Good sized communal patio garden
• High-speed broadband included
• ALL bills are included in the rent. This includes Fibre Optic fast Virgin internet, council tax, water, gas & electricity
• Convenient location with several bus routes within close proximity.
LOCAL AMENITIES NEARBY;
15 mins walk from Birmingham City
3 mins from Arena
10 mins walk from Sea Life Centre
15 mins walk from Broadway
5 mins walk from TESSCO Superstore
ALL BILLS are included, as well as regular communal cleaning.
We are sorry but we can only accept working tenants on this property.
VIEWINGS - Please include a mobile number and email address in your response, to help us arrange viewings with you.
- House share
- Birmingham City Centre
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 29 to 32
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord