Lovely ensuite - Affordable Rent - Central line
- beautiful garden chairs to relax
- Huge Tesco and Sainsbury's near the house 1 min walk
- 1 minute walk to a high street full of all the main banks and shops
- N8 Bus all night following central line route also central line station 1 minute walk
- All bills included
- Cleaning rota in place so house is always super clean and lovely space - looking for potential tennat to also be super clean
* Fully fitted eat-in kitchen with all appliances included; washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge-freezer, communal cutlery and pots for sharing available very clean and tidy house mate
* Huge spacious fitted double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and draws ample storage available on all rooms
* three modern bathrooms inc 1 ensuite plus 2 WC.
* 100 mbs fibre Wireless broadband internet throughout the whole property
This property is ideal for young professionals working in the city or around Essex, a very quick commute to the City, and also boasts good access to local amenities. There are several bars, restaurants and shops within a 5 minute walk of the property. the High street has all the branded coffee shops and cafes.
This rooms are likely to go fast! So be quick and book your viewing online now to avoid disappointment! This is an absolute must see!
* Unlimited wireless broadband!
* All bills included (council tax, gas, electricity and water)
Landlord has rooms across multiple areas across East london liverpool street, stratford, Barkingside, newbury park, ilford, seven kings IG1 IG3 IG6
Dedicated to providing high quality, all bills included rooms and outstanding service.
Communal kitty for bin bags , Washing liquid, bleach etc so you don’t need to buy your own.
Lovely Rooms - Affordable Rent - Good Location - No Minimum Stay
The deposit can be split and paid over two months if cannot afford to pay at the start all in one go to help manage outgoings
- £550 pcm (double)
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 41
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate