Lovely Home Bills Inc 💥0 Fees💥5Mins to Train
*5 MINUTE WALK TO TRAIN AND CITY CENTRE
Large double room in Professional city centre house share, NO fee, NO deposit, NO Dss
A shared home with good access to Nottingham city centre.
INCLUSIVE OF UTILITY BILLS!!
1 Double room. single occupancy
Our priority is to ensure a constructive environment is kept friendly with nice people and maintained to a high
Ideally professional but would consider mature students,
all rooms fully furnished with Bed, Desk, chair and wardrobe space
Happy to also proved additional furniture of offer unfurnished option
shared lounge and kitchen- Kitchen equip with Washer, Dishwasher, Oven, FF, microwave etc inc pots and pa
And all daily living appliances are included.
350 meg wireless internet connection & virgin media TV package.
contact for a viewing- more info
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £395.00 per month inclusive
- Deposit: £00.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from now
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1 per room
- No DSS or Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has of street parking
- Property has garden access
You will NOT be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £00.00.
** Contact today to book a viewing
- House share
- West Bridgford
- £425 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 10 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 39
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent