Lovely double bedroom in a refurbished house
A great opportunity for a single professional to join a small professional house share in a refurbished property in SE London.
This lovely, bright bedroom has a built-in wardrobe, a built-in desk and shelves, a draftsman chair, a bookshelf (storage unit), original wood floor, a newly fitted window with a beautiful view. The picture shows a single bed but it is now replaced with a new double one. This is a small house share, bathroom to be shared with just one person, altogether three people to be living there.
Other benefits of the house include:
- A spacious lounge
- Sunny terrace (overlooking playing fields) with stunning views
- Summer house / insulated garden office
- 2 cars drive-in for the house
- Water softener that prevents lime scale and cleans a lot of water impurities, offering a very clean water to bathe, priceless in London
- Special Reverse Osmosis drinking water filter, filtering 99% of drinking water contaminants, including an alkaline insert ( better than bottled water)
- Alarm system
- LEDs throughout the property for lower electricity bills
- Extra insulation throughout for lower heating bills
- New kitchen appliances and UFH
- Sound proof walls
- Fire doors
- Treated original wood floor (no artificial plastic floors)
- Area for some gardening therapy
- Good transport links, only 15mins to London Bridge from Grove Park stn, easy and quick access to Bromley, Catford, Lewisham.
Utility bills are included in the price.
A deposit of a month and a one month’s rent in advance is required as well as references.
No pets, no smoking in the house.
- £580 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 34
- Any pets?
- fitness, photography, gardening, healthy lifestyle
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord