Huge Double Bedroom in West Hampstead
Beautifully large furnished room 3.9m (13ft) x 4.2m (14ft) with high ceilings and plenty of natural light on a first floor walk up. The whole flat is spacious, clean and warm, has a washing machine, instant hot water, and there are new carpets throughout. A great opportunity to make it feel like home.
The room comes as seen in the pictures and is located right off the high street of West End Lane which is one of the best spots you will find in West Hampstead, close to Hampstead, Camden and central London.
Bills (inc. council tax, gas, electricity, water and broadband) come in at around £160 pm per person and a cleaner twice per month adds around £30 pm.
You would be living with a healthcare professional who works long hours (I'm also renting) but enjoys all that London has to offer.
- 3 minute walk to Waitrose, M&S, Tesco and Sainsbury's with over 30 restaurants and bars on the doorstep, and 5 min to "The Gym" which is 24-hours.
- 5 minutes walk to West Hampstead Underground (Jubilee), Overground and Thameslink, making most of London within 30-40 minutes of the front door, and direct trains to Gatwick and Luton with 5 bus routes, most of which are 24 hours, passing almost outside the flat.
- 10 min by bus to the O2 centre on Finchley Road with London's biggest Sainsbury's or to Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
- £770 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate