Ensuite Double Bedroom, Safe, Clean,Well Connected
A safe and clean ensuite double bedroom to rent for single use, in a 2-bedroom flat in a brand-new development (Claremont Village)**.
• Furnished stylish double bedroom. Brand new bed and mattress and a massive wardrobe.
• Includes all bills and internet.
• A gated parking space is available.
• Brand-new modern kitchen with fridge-freezer, cooking hub, oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
• 30 Minutes from central London
• Close to transport links (bus/Tube/Motorway)
This spacious & bright bedroom is located within easy access to central London and Brent Cross shopping centre.
• Bus (189, 102, C11)/Night Bus (N189) routes stopping right outside the development. Access to central London.
• Brent cross tube station is within 12 minutes by walk. Access to Northern line.
• Golders Green tube station is 10 minutes by bus ride. Access to Northern line.
• Kilburn tube station is 15 minutes by bus ride. Access to Jubilee line.
• Cricklewood train station is 10 minutes by walk/5minutes bus ride. Access to Luton/Gatwick airports and Euston station.
• Uber from central London is about £15.
• M1 Motorway and North Circular.
*Female lodgers are preferred as I personally have better experiences with them in regards with keeping the place tidy and following the house rules.
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Music, Media, Photography, Gym, Traveling and Cooking.
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate