Quiet & Clean Professional Share
A south-facing double room, located in Withington for rent. It is within 10 minutes walking distance to Withington Village and 15 minutes West Didsbury - Burton Road (for pubs, restaurants). It is 3 minutes walk to main road for buses 101, 102, 103, to Manchester University Dental Hospital, MMU Student Union, First Street, China Town and city centre/ opposite direction route to Manchester airport). Of course, you can walk to Wilmslow Road, in Withington Village for 24 hours buses from town to airport. Tram stop is 8 minutes walk. There are plenty of space for parking off street (in front of our house). The property has a big garden too.
House is shared by 3 in total (including yourself). We are professionals (1 engineer and 1 accountant), and mixed nationalities (Malaysian & Italian). We are looking for someone clean, tidy and considerate to share the house. Room is fully furnished. Monthly rental is £ 475 for a double room, including bills.
Amnesties are very close in particular :
1. Bus stop to Manchester city centre & airport 3-5 minutes
2. Withington tram stop 7-9 minutes
3. GP and pharmacy 3-5 minutes
4. Nisa (own by co-op, for milk and bread) 3-5 minutes
5. Takeaways 3-5 minutes
6. Sainsburys (Withington) and Tesco express (West Didsbury) 10-15 minutes
7. Gym & leisure centre 3-5 minutes (Withington Bath & Hough End Leisure Centre)
Please leave me a message if you would like to arrange a viewing or have any question :)
- House share
- £475 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord