Refurbed Double with desk and 3 door wardrobe
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings also available but best we do a virtual one first to make sure the house fits your needs.
- Single occupant only (NO COUPLES)
The room is priced at £520pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £600pcm.
Located on the first floor this cosy small double room overlooks the front garden. The room comes furnished with a small double grey ottoman bed (which boasts storage underneath), a three door wardrobe which boasts both hanging and shelf space.
Benefiting from being a quick walk to both Lammas and Walpole Parks this house really ticks the location box.
The house has good sized rooms, two main bathrooms (as well as another room, not yours having it's own bathroom), and an amazing living space comprised of a spacious well equipped kitchen diner, a chill out reading space and a separate lounge with comfy sofa's and TV. The lounge boasts a flatscreen Smart TV with 350mb Virgin wifi. The router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time.
Northfields is a lovely area, it’s nice and quiet with lots of gorgeous parks nearby, it's one of our favorite areas, it's great for summer walks and getting some fresh air. You have Northfields high street super close with it’s cute coffee shops and nice bespoke shops and you also have the benefit of living still within walking distance to Ealing Broadway which has more mainstream shops and restaurants.
* Post code is W13 9PL
* 11 minute walk to Northfields (Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* 17 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central & District Lines Plus overground trains)
* On street parking available via permit (approx £120 for the year)
We are Kingdom Houses and we are a professional landlord company that endeavors to take good care of the property by having a team available to answer questions, fix things if they break, look after the gardens and make sure the communal spaces stay clean and tidy. We make sure to also to follow the governments guidelines and wear masks when we attend the property and always inform people beforehand. We are looking for good quality tenants who are looking for somewhere nice to call home.
One of our coolest and latest features is that we have a notification system, we call it the INS, and we use it to send an SMS to all tenants before we access a property. So you are always aware of our movements and are able to quarantine yourself if you feel unwell.
Internet and working from home (WFH)
We have a WiFi/Internet signal commitment. If your room suffers from poor signal we will install additional access points (repeaters/routers) until you are able to achieve a good signal. If you are a software developer that needs a hard wired line we can run a Cat6 cable into your room (subject to a fee).
The house has 1 couple in the ensuite room (not your room) and 5 other single occupants in the other rooms. Our housemates will be like you, polite, friendly professionals that are working or looking for new jobs in the best city of all.
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Flexibility is offered to those recently out of work due to Covid provided you qualify for universal credit/Housing Allowance (may be subject to a guarantor or larger deposit)
- £520 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 4 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent