**NO FEES** Large Studio Rooms, Cradley Heath
Check out this BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT! Located right in the centre of Cradley Heath. High spec rooms all with en suites and a huge communal kitchen/ lounge.
Set in a large spacious apartment block monitored by CCTV 24/7 and fitted with an intercom system throughout these rooms are secure, convenient and luxurious.
Large screen tv in lounge/kitchen
Free use of laundry - washing machine and tumble dryer
Please note: Council Tax is not included and electricity is metered separately.
* The building is 2 minutes walk from a large Tesco Extra with Costa Coffee and ATM cash machines.
* Cradley Heath train station is a 10 minute walk away and is on the direct line to Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham Snow Hill and Birmingham Moor Street.
* Less than 2 miles away from Merry Hill shopping centre
* Russells Hall Hospital is 12 minutes drive away..
Viewing is a must!
The house has been refurbished to a very high standard and will suit young professionals who want a top end, well maintained modern home. The landlord will consider anyone who is working, post graduate students, but will not consider anyone claiming housing benefit.
**NO ADMIN FEES**
To reserve a property you will need to pay a reservation fee of £65. This reservation fee will be allocated to your deposit upon a successful application.
PRS - Member of the Property Redress Scheme
UKALA - Membership Number - 188366
- Flat share
- Cradley Heath
£350 pcm(NOW LET)
- £350 pcm (double/en suite)
£375 pcm(NOW LET)
£400 pcm(NOW LET)
- £425 pcm (double/en suite)
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent