Relaxing house in backwell
Chilled relaxing house in Backwell.
Where you can unwind over a glass of wine. Or go for a walk in the woods.
Great links to Bristol and Weston with a train station just down the road.
Lovely local farm shop ready for you to purchase ingredients for a nice meal.
Looking for someone to chill out with from time to time. Go for a walk maybe a gym/yoga session. But equally likes the own space.
The room itself has been newly decorated. With brand new bedding and furniture even including a brand new carpet.
With neutral colours to give it a relaxed feel.
- House share
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- I love going to the gym, walking, running, cooking, love the outdoors
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord