Comfortable double bedroom in Paddington/Hyde Park
You will be renting only a cozy and private room with all bills included, not an entire apartment. The place is comfortable, bright with large windows. It is also very organised and clean. The bedroom window faces a back street, so it is usually quiet at night. During winter, the average indoor temperature is around 20ºC . The building has an elevator. Kitchen, living room and bathroom are shared with me. I work from home in the living room. During my working time, I only ask for common sense behaviour.
If you are interested in renting the room without giving a deposit, ask me about it.
- Large built in wardrobe with drawers.
- Broadband fibre optic Internet connection (high speed). Its speed varies between 72Mb/s to 60Mb/s.
- TV (55 inches)
- TV streaming services = Sky movies, Netflix, Amazon Prime video and Disney.
- Fully equipped kitchen = cooker, oven, air frier, coffee machine, glasses, plates and cutlery.
- Washing and dry machine (washing powder and fabric conditioner are not supplied).
- Heating system.
- USB charging stations in the living room and bedroom. - Kettle (500ml capacity).
- Working / study space: desk with storing shelves, desk lamp and usb charging station.
- There are two fridges available at your disposal: the bedroom fridge (70L) or the kitchen fridge (120L). Let me know what your preferred choice is so that the proper adjustment is made before your arrival.
The guest has access to the kitchen, living room and bathroom. While working at home, in the living room, I only ask for common sense behaviour.
Paddington and Lancaster Gate tube station are the nearest ones. They are 5-minute walking from my place. Paddington Station is on Barkeloo, Hammersmith, circle underground lines and direct linked to Heathrow airport by Heathrow Express trains. Lancaster Gate is on Central Line. It is also well served by cycle docks, bus stops and taxis.
It is only a 5-minute walk from Paddington tube station or Lancaster Gate.
No pets allowed.
No smoking allowed.
No allowed to bring your own additional guest over.
Please, respect the neighbours (quiet hours after 10pm).
Keep the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy.
Please wash and dry the dishes and cookware used properly and put them back in their correct places.
Don’t dispose leftover food down the kitchen sink.
If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £70 fee will apply.
Passport/ID can be requested.
- £1,100 pcm (double)
- 26 Mar 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 2 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- movies, fitness, technology
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate