Double ensuite, wall of wardrobes, fun housemates
Located on the first floor, this lovely double room comes furnished with a double bed with storage underneath, a bedside table, a wall of built in wardrobes which offers some really good storage space and on top of this there is still space for you to bring in your own furniture such as a desk. Best of all you have your own ensuite which is furnished with a toilet, sink and a shower over the bath. The room benefits from a lovely view of the rear garden. On top of that this room will be refreshed (all walls repainted). New pictures are coming soon.
The room is priced at £880pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £880pcm.
If you're a couple there is a £70pcm surcharge, making the total £950pcm for a couple.
The house has amazingly big rooms, two gorgeous bathrooms (plus your room has it's own bathroom), an amazing living space comprised of a well equipped big kitchen and dining space and a huge communal lounge with doors on to the garden.
The house is a quick walk (6 mins) to Park Royal underground (Zone 3, Piccadilly line) plus you're also close to the entertainment centre which has a good restaurants, a bowling alley and a cinema.
The lounge boasts a flatscreen Smart TV and there is a 350MBIT fibre optic ViVid internet connection for the house and the router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & side access for bicycles.
* 7 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 2 family bathrooms (plus your room has it's own bathroom)
* 2 Large cookers and spacious kitchen
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £90 pr year)
* Private garden
On Ashbourne Close. Use post code W5 3EF to see location.
* 7 minute walk to Park Royal (Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* 13 minute walk to Hanger Lane (Zone 3, Central Line - Ruislip branch)
* 13 minute walk to West Acton (Zone 3, Central Line - Ealing Broadway branch
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* Side access for bicycles
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband (also wired broadband available)
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 23 to 30) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located very close to Ealing Broadway so the pub is just a stones throw away.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
Yes there is a £70pcm surcharge.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it
- £800 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 32
- Any pets?
- Movie nights, board games, dinner parties, Hanger Lane, Park Royal, weekly cleaner, BBQ, Fast internet, Friendly social housemates.
- 2 Females, 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent