Bright double, clean garden nice walks city beach
Upgraded double bedroom, fast internet, clean, tidy, friendly and peaceful flat with easy access to city centre, supermarket, WFH desk, garden, parks, beach, nice walks, suitable for professionals & master's / post grad students whether working at the city centre or WHF due to current or future lockdowns.
- Flat in front of bus stop, very easy access to city centre, 24 hours bus, also Airlink bus to the airport.
- Great location short walk to Lidl, Iceland, B&M, Morrison's, Pure Gym, take away and corner shops.
- Close to nature, 10 minutes to the harbour, swan's pond, and from there a 45 walk along the promenade goes up to Cramond Island and River Almond.
- Gas bill £10 - £35, electricity £8 - £15 approximately
If you enjoy living in a clean, tidy & peaceful home (no parties), easy access to city centre, WFH facilities and with lots of local nature, then this is the flat-share for you :)
- Flat share
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, gym, art, running, cinema, wine, nature, eating out, rock climbing, beach, tea, sustainability, healthy eating, vegetarian, card games
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord