Brand New Property, with Two Rooms Left!!!!!
BRAND NEW REFURBISHED PROPERTY!!!
**** ONLY TWO DOUBLE, EN-SUITE ROOMS LEFT!!!! ****
VIEWINGS AVAILABLE ALL WEEK!
BOOK YOUR SLOT NOW!!!!
Fully furnished and refurbished property – ALL EN-SUITES!!!
If you feel this property matches your requirements, please contact us asap to arrange a viewing.
Your monthly rent will include:
1. All bills inclusive (you pay one price, including council tax and cleaner)
2. Free Parking 5 CAR PARKING SPACES
3. High speed broadband throughout the property
4. Shared living space with 50 inch flat screen TV & VIRGIN MEDIA TiVo!
5. Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer
6. All Communal areas cleaned twice a month by a professional cleaner
7. Brand New Furniture Items
8. Maintained garden space (ideal for BBQs)
9. Central Heating
10. TV Points in every room
11. All En-suite Rooms
There are a series of local shops, take away and other stores within a short distance from the house. The M6 is within a short drive, there are a number of bus stop at the Wylde Green that would take you into Birmingham City Centre, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, and other areas.
Given the standards of the property we advise strongly that you book your viewings in advance to ensure a place as these rooms will not be on the market for long.
We look forward to hearing from you and showing you around.
Call today to arrange your viewing - we also offer skype viewings.
The Information, photos within this advert maybe subject to change or availability at the time of listing.
- Shared property
- £500 pcm (double/en suite)
- £525 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent