£180/mnt Morden - ladies preferred
Newly decorated - Morden - Zone 4,
6 min bus from Morden stn (northern line)
10min walk from St Helier’s rail
The Home is on a quiet suburban street
* the bedroom is being redecorated with new carpets in Dec 2020 - The room – twin beds and very good built in wardrobes, large windows overlooking the garden. The room is suitable for 1 person, no couples please.
2 living rooms. You can use a second living room as your private study / living room if you need some privacy
Open plan kitchen/ living room
Shared use of bathroom facilities – upstairs modern shower room and separate toilet
The ideal tenant
A lady over the age of 21 years.
Someone who works or studies full time or part-time
Someone who is able to provide 10hours of companionship and light cleaning in exchange of affordable accommodation
£180 monthly subscription fee (there is no rent charged)
Plus small contribution to utilities (aprox £25 p/m)
Please see Share my Home website-fees page for further information
For the right person, the landlady would be happy to have a lodger who has a well-behaved dog.
For further information please contact me on my mobile
For general info please take a look at the website Share my Home
- £180 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent