Our Best Property
We completely gutted this property a couple of years ago and really went to town on doing it up.
The result was a professional interior design throughout with some lovely en suite rooms and a shed load of personality. We are very proud of it and hope you love it too.
The kitchen has 2 hobs, 2 ovens and 2 large fridge freezers so more than enough facilities for everyone. We converted the basement into a cinema style living room with mood lighting and a pretty huge TV.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard style garden with artificial turf with table and chairs to enjoy the sun. There is unrestricted street parking just round the corner.
The rooms themselves are all colour coordinated. Green on the ground floor, orange on the middle and blue on the top floor. These themes are taken from the tiles used in the bathrooms.
All the rooms are over 10m squared so bigger than the average and each has its own en suite bathroom.
Being located on Nottingham road there's loads o busses into town from right outside the door. Also there is an Aldi, Sainsburys and a Pure Gym just down the road past the traffic lights.
All the bills are included:
Gas, Water, Electricity, Virgin broadband and TV, Council Tax and a cleaner once a week.
All the rooms are fully furnished:
Bed, Wardrobe, drawers and bedside table
Also check out our other properties. Links can be found on the right side of this page (if you are not on a mobile)
As with all our properties we try have a split of males and females in our houses and most people tend to be between 22-35 although there's always an exception to this :-)
The main thing is we are looking for 7 professional tenants that we can match together to try and give the best experience possible.
We have a couple of requirements from those looking to apply for a room with us:
1) To save you a bit of money we don’t take deposits, however, we do require a UK based home owner to act as your Guarantor instead.
2) Now the property is finished we want to set up a great houseshare as soon as possible. As such if you are looking to apply for a room you will need to be ready to move into the property within the next 2 weeks.
Based the experience of our other properties, en-suite rooms like this don’t hang around for long once we start booking viewings, so if you are interested please see below about the application process and a bit more about the house itself.
Booking a viewing and application process:
1) To make things as fair as possible we will reply back to anyone who has dropped us a message about booking a viewing and confirm a 15 minute appointment on one of our designated viewing days. These appointments are back to back and we have several in a day so please make sure you are on time for yours as it is unlikely we will be able rebook if you are late or miss your appointment.
2) For those interested in making an application, we will then provide our online application form to fill out and submit.
3) We will then carry out the referencing process and once completed will send through an online contract for you and your guarantor to sign
.4) Finally, we will set a date to meet you at the property to complete your check-in and get you moved in.
Thanks for taking the time to read our advert and we look forward to meeting you soon.
- House share
£600 pcm(NOW LET)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
£600 pcm(NOW LET)
- £600 pcm (double)
- £520 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 28
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord