Spacious furnished double room in Dalston
I'm looking for someone to take over a big double bedroom in a 2 bed flat.
The flat is lovely with plenty of extra storage and space throughout for you to leave your mark if you want.
The room has wooden floors, is quite spacious, and comes furnished with a double bed, 2 chests of drawers, and a large wardrobe. There's also still plenty of space for a desk if you're working from home and want to do it privately. It looks over the community garden behind the building and is tucked away in a quiet residential area though only a couple of minutes away from Kingsland Street.
It's super well connected and you can find all of the following within just a 5-minute walk:
- Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland Overground stations;
- Loads of bus routes, many of them 24 hours, connecting you to Angel and Shoreditch in around 15 minutes, and Liverpool Street in under 30 minutes;
- A massive Sainsbury's, M&S Food, Co-op, Tesco, Boots, Superdrug, and the Ridley Road fresh food market;
I work as a Product Designer in an education startup (currently wfh with the odd day in the office) and I'm quite chill and easygoing. I enjoy going to music gigs, art exhibitions, dancing classes, yoga, etc but just as easily enjoy a TV binge-watch weekend with a side of ice cream.
I see the flat as a sanctuary where I come to recharge and relax (ie no parties) and would like my flatmate to share a similar view.
I'd like to share with an independent and considerate professional, who is up for some friendly banter while understanding that people need me time. It's important, they're tidy, clean after themselves, are respectful of communal spaces, and want to make the house a home.
I have a health issue so getting someone fully vaxxed and covid conscious is quite important to me.
Rent is £815/month + bills (around £125 - that's for council tax, broadband, water, electricity, and gas).
If this sounds like your cup of tea, please get in touch with a bit of information about yourself and we'll take it from there.
- £815 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, reading, art, movies, photography, dancing, books, fashion, design
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate