1/2 Price Deposit &2 Weeks Upfront Rent *Couples*
**SPECIAL OFFER FOR AUGUST ONLY, HALF PRICE DEPOSIT and ONLY 2 WEEKS UPFRONT RENT REQUIRED **
Double room with private front door entrance - SUITABLE FOR COUPLES. - Single Occupancy £135per week. Couple Rate an extra 30% £175.50
Ground Floor Double Room - £120 per week including all bills and fast internet. Has Double bed(picture needs updating)
1st floor Double Room - £120 per week including all bills and fast internet. Has single bed in room.
*** WE PAY FOR A CLEANER ***
ROUTER ON BOTH FLOORS.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CONTRACTORS WANTING SHORT TERM (LESS THAN 6 MONTHS)
Only the best houses in the best areas of Rochester.
Here we have a fantastic opportunity to join a great new house share in a lovely location of Rochester. The house is only a 5 minute walk from Rochester train station and a 1 minute walk into the high street. Bus stops are only a stone throw away with great bus routes and transport links to get in and around the Medway towns. This is a great house share and is sure to be in high demand so don't miss out.
Highlights of the property
-BRAND NEW BEDS, MATRESSES and BEDROOM FURNITURE
- 2 Shower Rooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 toilets
- Large Newly fitted kitchen
- Utility Cupboard with 2 BRAND NEW Washing machines and Dryer.
- Parking outside house for cars (Not always guaranteed a space)
PARKING!!! Yes this house is in Rochester and actually has parking available for cars and a driveway!!! There are not many properties in Rochester that benefits from being so close to the town centre and having a car parking space as well (Not always guaranteed)!
Call us now 24/7 to view this property.
When you rent a room with us you don't just move in to a house, you move in to a home and a society.
What does the property and rent consist of?
- All bills included
- Unlimited super fast wireless broadband, 2 Routers in the house.
- All rooms redecorated with new furniture
- Cleaners for communal areas (We pay for)
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Good quality furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links. 5 MINUTE WALK to TRAIN STATION!
- 1 minute walk to Shops, restaurants and high Street
- Great professional working housemates
Why people choose our house shares?
1. No live in landlords so you don't feel like you are living in someone's house.
2. A home furnished to a good standard with friendly professional housemates.
3. Decorate your room to how you want it,
as long as you return it to the original colour if leaving.
4. Unlimited broadband supplied in your rent (Router on each floor).
5. A fortnightly cleaner for shared areas that we pay for.
6. We introduce you to the current house mates to ensure you are in the right room for you!
7. Your rent includes all bills so no hidden surprises!
8. We are at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
9. We will set your tenancy length to suit your needs and not ours.
Unfortunately our house shares are not for everyone. I'm afraid we cannot accept housing benefits, pets or children in any of our house shares.
Give us a call NOW to arrange a viewing, for more details or to let us know more about what you are looking for as we do have other rooms available in other house shares.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- £120 pw (double)
- £120 pw (double)
- £135 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 38
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent