Accommodation for Young Professionals 🏡
Easy move-in • Living exclusively with young professionals • 1 min from tube • All bills included • Cleaners up to 4 times a week
Graduate community setup in a lovely part of Hammersmith, 1-2 minute walk from Barons Court Station.
The setup means all other tenants are exclusively post-graduates/young professionals.
The house is a collection of flats/corridors, each corridor comes with a large kitchen and atleast 2 showers & toilets shared between you and 4 others.
On the ground floor, there's two spacious living rooms with 50in TVs & many sofas, as well as a pool room which everyone in the building has access to. The garden has plenty of patio space, as well as a few tables and a BBQ. The atmosphere is friendly with regular games nights, movie nights, planned events out in london etc., the environment is very social but equally respectful, with most tenants being quite entrepreneurial or career driven (doctors, consultants, etc.). There is a whatsapp group for the whole building which is always active and welcoming, as well as smaller 'flat' and interest based whatsapps.
- 1-2 minute walk to Barons Court Station
- 4 minute walk to West Kensington
- 10 minute walk to Hammersmith
- 4 minutes to high-street with several small food shops (eg. tesco express, little waitrose..)
- 12 minute walk to 24 hour big Tesco in one direction, and Hammersmith supermarkets/high street in the other direction.
- 3 gyms with a range of budgets all within 10-15 minute walks, and several tenants go to each of these as well.
Just drop me a message on here or whatsapp if you'd like to do a viewing over video. My number is on my profile.
- £750 pcm (double)
- £700 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 8 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 29
- Any pets?
- gym, movies, eating out, exploring london
- 5 Females, 5 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate