Lovely furnished double room in BS10 all bills inc
A furnished double room will soon be available in a smart and modern house that offers high quality, furnished accommodation in a great location. The house is spacious with lots of communal space and garden. This is very much a home, rather than just a place to stay
The room available is:
A double bedroom which is fully furnished and shares the bathroom with only one other person. The room is light and bright. Rent is £505pcm and includes all bills, regular cleaner and fibre broadband. You will be sharing with 4 other young professionals (all female)who work locally. This is a relaxed, friendly and sociable household.
Please note that rooms are only available to one person, and not to a couple, due to the nature of South Gloucester Council property licensing.
The house and parking
The communal kitchen diner is fully equipped and has dishwasher, microwave and two fridge freezers. The utility room provides a washing machine and tumble dryer (both for use at no additional charge). In addition there is a communal lounge with flat screen TV. Plus there is a communal, good-sized patio garden. The house is double-glazed with gas-central heating throughout. On street parking without restrictions is available around the property. And we have fibre broadband!
Bills included in the rent are: fibre broadband, council tax, water, gas, electricity and TV licence for the lounge. A regular cleaner for the communal areas is also included within the rent.
EPC Energy Efficiency Rating C.
The property is in a fantastic location next to Cribbs Causeway.
For socialising, it is a 5 minute walk to the Vue leisure complex at Cribbs Causeway with cinema, gym, bars and restaurants. Just a couple of minutes walk on is The Mall retail complex with a wide range of stores and retail outlets.
There is a bus stop a couple of minutes walk from the house which provides a regular bus service into the city centre and surrounding areas of Bristol.
The house is convenient for a range of local employers, for example:
- Cribbs Causeway businesses are just a short walk away.
- Less than a 10 minute drive to Aztec West.
- 2 miles to Rolls Royce
- 4 miles to MOD Abbeywood
- 4 miles to GKN Aerospace
- 4 miles to Southmead Hospital
In addition, the property is ideal for anyone needing to travel with work, being very close to J17 of the M5 and around 4 miles to Bristol Parkway Train Station.
The property is managed by professional and contactable landlords. We pride ourselves in providing high standard accommodation, and all legal and safety standards are conformed to or exceeded. Any maintenance issues are responded to with minimum delay. Existing tenants recommend us!
Deposit, fees and administration
- A deposit which is the equivalent of 5 week's rent is required. This will be lodged in an approved deposit protection scheme.
- One month’s rent is also payable in advance.
- An initial holding deposit of £50 is required. (This will then contribute towards the overall deposit).
- References are required.
- This is strictly a no-smoking property. Pets are also not permitted.
- This house would ideally suit a professional person, working locally in the area.
- Tenancies will usually be set up for an initial period of 6 or 12 months on an assured shorthold tenancy, though other durations may be considered by the landlord.
Please note that we take the safety and well being of our tenants seriously. Government guidance on social distancing is closely followed. Please contact now for more details about the house and to arrange a viewing.
- House share
- £505 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 4 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord