Double room available in newly renovated flat
Room 2 &room 4 available in a newly renovated luxury main door modern garden flat with: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, 1 kitchen, private front and back garden, ample parking, etc.
RM 1 (luxury huge ensuite, private bathroom toilet)
- Private bathroom toilet with: luxury rainfall style shower with separate hand shower head, 3 piece
bathroom suite, mirror, lighted shelf, etc.
- Two zone colour changing remote control LED ceiling light, 2 colour crystal chandelier, chesterfield
headboard leather bed, book shelf, two seater sofa, mirrored study desk, office chair, full body
mirror, coffee table, full sized large wardrobe, etc.
RM 2 (semi-ensuite, sharing main bathroom only with RM 4)
- Dimmable lighting
- Double bed, two seater leather sofa, study desk, padded study chair, full sized wardrobe, etc.
RM 3 (luxury huge ensuite, private bathroom toilet)
- Private bathroom toilet with: two way power shower, 3 piece bathroom suite, mirror, shelf, etc.
- Two zone colour changing remote control LED ceiling light, luxury dressing table, double seater
sofa, study desk, office chair, full body mirror, full sized large wardrobe, etc.
RM 4 (semi-ensuite, sharing main bathroom only with RM 2)
- Dimmable lighting
- Double bed with internal storage, sofa armchair, floor light, designer glass table, designer coffee
table, study desk, padded study chair, full sized wardrobe, etc.
General furniture / equipment:
- Highly equipped Kitchen: American fridge freezer, washer dryer (your cloth come out of washing
machine ready to wear, very important in Scotland!) 8 ring cooker (no waiting for others to finish
cooking), panini maker, toaster, oven, microwave, kettle, plates, pots, pans, wok, cateries, cutleries,
- Bathroom: bath, power two-way shower, towel rail, white 3 pieces suits, etc.
- Gas central heating
- Private parking
- Nice garden.
- 100MB speed unlimited internet
Travel / distance:
2-5 minute walk to surrounding bus stops (No. 2, 22, N22, 21, 32, 3, 3A, 25, N25, 34, N34, 35, 109,
5 minutes walk to Napier' s Sighthill Campus and Stevenson College
10 minutes bus stop to Heriot-Watt University
15 minutes bus stop to Napier Craiglockhart Campus
18 minutes bus stop to city centre (night-bus service available)
RM1: 530 (excluding bills and taxes)
RM2: 410 (excluding bills and taxes)
RM3: 520 (excluding bills and taxes)
RM4: 450 (excluding bills and taxes)
- Bills are around 35/room/month (you only pay whatever you spent)
- Council tax 30/room/month.
- House share
- £410 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord