***Shared, Luxury House In Abington***
A room has become available in a beautiful Victorian shared house located within the prestigious ‘Boot & Shoe Quarter’ of Abington.
1 minute walk to Kettering Road and Wellingborough Road, short walk from the newly built bus station and train station. In the heart of Northampton with local shops, bars and restaurants within the immediate vicinity.
This property has been fully refurbished to a high standard and includes:
A large kitchen area with 2 fan assisted ovens, a 5 ring hob, dishwasher, 2 x fridge freezers. A separate utility room includes a washing machine and tumble dryer FREE to use. The outside space includes a walled garden, bike storage and artificial grass garden.
What is included?
• All rooms are fully furnished including: memory foam mattress. Wardrobe, side tables and chest of drawers.
• 4 x shower rooms
• Keypad entry to each room
• Weekly cleaner
• 100Mb fibre optic broadband
• Utility bills included
• Digital Freeview and Samsung LED TV included
• recently refurbished with modern décor
Terms and Conditions
• 6 month contract period
• 1 months’ rent paid in advance
• Applicants should be over 21, working full time and be able to provide evidence of identity and income.
• All tenants are subject to credit and reference checks
Viewings are strictly by appointment and to be arranged in advance.
- Shared property
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 38
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord