Lovely En-Suite Double Rooms Available!!!
THREE LOVELY, DOUBLE EN-SUITE ROOMS AVAILABLE!!
VIEWINGS AVAILABLE ALL WEEK!
BOOK YOUR SLOT NOW!!!!
Fully furnished and refurbished property, with en-suites in all double rooms.
If you feel this property matches your requirements, please contact us asap to arrange a viewing.
Your monthly rent will include:
1. All bills inclusive (you pay one price, including council tax and cleaner)
2. Car parking
3. High speed broadband throughout the property
4. Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer
6. All Communal areas cleaned weekly by a professional cleaner
7. Brand New Furniture Items
8. Maintained garden space
9. Central Heating
10. All rooms their own fridge/freezer, desk and wall cupboard
There are a series of local shops, take away and other stores within a short distance from the house. There are a number of bus stop at the Stirchley that would take you into Birmingham City Centre, Edgbaston, Selly Oak, and other areas.
Given the standards of the property we advise strongly that you book your viewings in advance to ensure a place as these rooms will not be on the market for long.
We look forward to hearing from you and showing you around.
Call today to arrange your viewing - we also offer Skype viewings.
***£100 used to hold the room which is then deducted from your first months rent or deposit! ***
The Information, photos within this advert maybe subject to change or availability at the time of listing
- Shared property
£375 pcm(NOW LET)
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- £575 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent