Double Room 2 mins from Charlton Station
One double room with double bed available from July.
Brand new furniture and carpet. Bright and airy house
- Looking for young female professional who is chilled, friendly & tidy. Sociable in the shared areas but then also respects everyone’s personal space.💛
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Bathroom downstairs with bath/shower, sink & toilet
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen includes oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, toaster
- No garden
- Parking requires a resident permit
- 2 minute walk to Charlton station which has trains to Cannon Street, Charing Cross & new City Thameslink lines.
- 10 minutes bus journey to North Greenwich station for Jubilee line.
- 10 minutes to Greenwich park, Cutty Sark & Blackheath village.
- 10 minutes walk to Charlton retail park (which includes 4 supermarkets, 2 gyms and many high street shops.
- 20 min walk or a short bus ride to the new IKEA (which is amazing)
Love to show you around, so please get in touch for a viewing or more details/questions ✨
- £600 pcm (double)
- 20 Jul 2019
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 65
- Any pets?
- Yoga, Design Exhibitions, Veggie Food, Chilled Movie Evenings, Brunches, Board Games, Cute Pub Gardens
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate