Stylish Modern Double Amazing House Ensuites
✔️ Large, lovely house with Kitchen/ lounge, garden & bbq . A great way to make new friends😁
✔️ ULTRA INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
You want fixed bills each month? All our co-living spaces are inclusive of bills! Eat as much data as you like!
Council Tax? How much!!? Yes we pay thousands of pounds of council tax on your behalf SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! It's on us!
Rent includes Gas, Electric, Water, Super fast wireless broadband, TV licence, Council tax, fortnightly cleaner, and gardener in the summer
✔️ FULL TIME WORKING TENANTS
✔️A landlord managed property with great maintenance team to keep the house working so you can focus on the more fun things
✔️ INTERESTED? SEE BOTTOM OF ADVERT FOR HOW TO VIEW
* Large and well-kept home; above-average-quality rooms all with en suites
* All bills included ie. council tax, wifi, tv licence, gas, electric, water. This saves you approx £120 per month per person, compared to rooms where bills are extra.
* Well-equipped double ensuite rooms with decent storage space, available to share with friendly housemates.
* 42” TV in Separate lounge with Virgin TV broadband
Newly decorated boutique style with some bespoke furniture
All rooms are double ensuite Available 22nd June
All bedrooms have:
* A wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table
* Double bed and mattress
* Desk/dressing table and designer chair
* Modern well fitted out en Suite
* Lockable door
A well-equipped kitchen (including pans, plates, cutlery, glasses etc) with breakfast bar and funky orange stools. The kitchen overlooks the garden with an outdoor table and chairs, plus a bbq to relax with friends. Shared lounge with sofa, armchairs, coffee table, and TV. Great for unwinding.
In the kitchen:
* Large and modern fridge-freezer
* Washing machine
* Fully equipped with crockery, cutlery and pans
* Breakfast Bar and stools
* Comfy Spacious Lounge
* 42" TV with Virgin TV
* All bedrooms are lockable, but not possible to lock yourself out :)
* Linked smoke detectors
* All bedrooms have 'self closers
* Emergency Lighting
* Linked smoke detectors
LOCAL AREA / TRANSPORT / PARKING:
It’s a 15 minutes to the city centre (Ikea, cinema, ice-hockey, shops, bars) which takes 5 minutes to get to the city centre. Coventry Train Station is a short distance away easy access into London in just over an hour or Birmingham in 24 minutes
If you have a car, parking isn’t an issue – no permit needed. Parking right outside the property .No parking restrictions after 5pm and all day Sunday. However, there is lots of on-street parking available on the side roads, and although it looks busy there’s always a space available. Coventry has an inner and an outer ring road, and connects within minutes to the motorway network.
**UNIVERSITY HOSIPTAL is ONLY 2 Miles AWAY ****
IT’S EASY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING:
We can have you moved in within 24 hours (subject to application and references).
On behalf of the team - we look forward to meeting you
- House share
£540 pcm(NOW LET)
£505 pcm(NOW LET)
£520 pcm(NOW LET)
£525 pcm(NOW LET)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
- £520 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent