Available now! Kings Cross, WC1 - Double £197pw
**Advertised rent is subject to change depending on the length of the contract**
We are delighted to offer a bright and spacious size double room to rent in a FOUR bedroom flat located within the heart of Kings Cross and a stones throw away from Angel station.
The rent is £197pw* with all bills included. (Available NOW)
The property boasts of four double size rooms furnished. The lounge has been converted into the fourth bedroom.
The space offers a good ceiling height giving a nice feeling of light and space, wooden flooring throughout. Kitchen includes modern appliances and the bathroom is tiled with a fitted shower.
The property is ideally located on Acton Street close to an abundance of transport links including Kings Cross, Angel and Farringdon station as well as being within walking distance of the City. Equally it benefits from the amenities of Upper Street and is a short walk from the bustling Exmouth Market.
* Highly recommended for students & young professionals.
* Full management & Maintenance.
* Furnished + bills included.
* Short term & Long term available.
* Well, located for local amenities & variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars in Angel.
* Excellent transport links both bus and tube.
If I miss your call, please leave a text message with your name & reference of the Ad. I will get back to you ASAP.
To avoid losing out on a big opportunity, early viewings are highly recommended.
- £197 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent