Luxury Furnished & Serviced City Centre HouseShare
Do you want the exquisite comforts of city-centre living in the most desirable social, cultural, artistic, and historic area of the city?
Then come rent a fully furnished luxury room with bathroom in this Split-Level Maisonette, located directly beside Leicester Cathedral where there are many activities for you to utilise and explore as soon as you take a step outside your door!
This property is perfectly positioned in the lovely tourist district of St. Martins where King Richard III is buried, giving you instant accessibility to Leicester's high street where there are banks, restaurants, pubs, cinemas, shopping, and so much more!
The DeMontfort University Campus is only a 5-minute walk. The University of Leicester is only a 6-minute drive, while Leicester College's various school buildings throughout the city are easily accessible. Plus if you happen to work at the hospital, the Leicester Royal Infirmary is only a quick 9 minute drive or a short 15 minute walk.
You can also stroll to the Leicester Haymarket Bus Station and St. Margaret's Bus Station in 10 minutes, or get to the Leicester Railway Station in 15 minutes. Plus there are always long rows of taxis available to get around.
-- THE ROOM RENTAL --
This fully furnished room, which is ideally suited for a mature student or single professional, perfectly harmonizes the exquisite perks of hotel living with the warm, friendly and additional comforts of home. The room also comes with a 3-Piece Guest Bathroom that comes fully stocked with lovely Bath Towels and Wash Cloths.
The room contains:
- A decorated bed with fresh linen, a comfy duvet,
- Faux fur blanket, and an assortment of pillows,
- Lots of under bed storage for your suitcases,
- A Tall Chest of Drawers,
- (2) End Tables and a Small Bedside Table,
- A Vanity Mirror and a Wall Mirror,
- A Clothing Rail w/ Shoe Rack & Shelves,
- 20 Hangers,
- A Gold Candelabra,
- A Large Glass Desk that's also a drafting table,
- A Bluetooth Computer Printer,
- A Wall mounted Whiteboard,
- A Desk Lamp, Trash Bin,
- An Alarm Clock & Radio
- Office & School Supplies.
-- COMMON HOUSE AREAS –
- 2 Private Entryways and Private Parking,
- A Secluded Courtyard & Garden,
- A Foyer,
- Large Kitchen with amenities: A stainless steel condenser oven, gas stove top, a built-in stackable fridge & freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, a Magic Bullet blender, along with a wide array of glassware, cookware, silverware and dishes.
- Laundry Facilities,
- A Sitting Room with original hardwood floors, a marble fireplace, dining area; leather sofa, chaise longue, a Large Flat screen TV with Netflix movies & Internet TV.
- Wireless Broadband Internet and included Utilities (electricity, water & central heating),
- Weekly Cleaning of the Common Areas,
- A Hoover (vacuum), Iron and Ironing Board, and Hairdryer,
- 24-hour Exterior Doorway Camera
-- HOUSEMATE DETAILS --
This fantastic Maisonette House Share is shared with one warm and friendly executive who will be happy to answer any questions you may have during your stay while also respecting your privacy and space.
-- RENTAL COST --
The Room is Move-in Ready.
MINIMUM STAY: 3 months
RENT: £700 per month
[Monthly Rent includes Parking, and Utility Bills (Wireless Broadband Internet, Weekly Cleaning, Electricity, Central Heating and Water.)]
PLUS SECURITY DEPOSIT FEE: £800
(This is a one-time Secured Deposit Fee.)
-- RENTAL REQUIREMENTS --
- Your rent plus the security deposit will need to be paid upfront and in advance to secure the room rental.
- Your government issued ID will need to be provided and photocopied before your stay and the Rental Agreement will need to get signed.
- All rental payments must be paid on time.
- Sorry but no Housing Benefits/DSS, Smoking or Pets
-- CONTACT ME --
EMAIL, WHATSAPP or TEXT
NOTE: Please send me a message with details about yourself before calling. Include your Full Name, age, email address, mobile number, profession (student or professional), current address, your move-in date request, and requested length of stay.
- Shared property
- £700 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- The arts, history & culture | Live music, theatre, art galleries, dance and musuems | Jazz, classical, opera, fusion and world music | Philosophy, palaeontology, architecture and interior design | Great food, pleasant company and stimulating conversation
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate