Half Price First Month -Luxury Co-Living
Luxury Co-Living-High Quality Double Room- First month half price- Video Viewings available.
*High Quality Rooms* Beautiful Shared Space * Secure Bike Storage *High speed Broadband * Private Parking * Fantastic Location * Easy Transport Links*
‘Newlands 511’ is luxury Co-Living accommodation located in south west Bristol, designed for working professionals.
Rent high quality, comfortable, furnished private bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and shared kitchen and social space with friendly like-minded neighbours.
Our co-living space provides private furnished bedrooms with beautiful shared space, where convenience and value go hand-in-hand with comfort and community.
Feel safe knowing that robust tenant vetting ensures you’re around like-minded individuals to create a real community feel.
Added convenience and the removal of annoyances of traditional shared living, dedicated kitchen and fridge/freezer storage.
Relax and enjoy the well designed communal areas, which have been fitted with Wall mounted TV’s with Netflix.
Come home to a fully furnished private room with a well-designed en-suite bathroom for a great night sleep.
USB phone charging, blackout blinds, plenty of storage and a comfy bed. Four of our rooms also have their own kitchenette with sink, fridge and worktop.
Wake up to a fresh cup of coffee in the fully equipped high end kitchens, making great spaces for cooking, socialising, and working from home.
Only one rental payment to pay per month including all utilities, including council tax, Gas, Electric, Water, Wifi, cleaning and household supplies. No more splitting bills!
• Keyless Room Access
• Optional TVs in each room
• Private Bedroom-Fully Furnished with quality beds, bedsides, wardrobes and drawers.
• Private En-Suite Bathroom.
• Weekly Cleaning- Once a week, our professional team cleans shared spaces, including kitchens. Bedrooms and bathrooms can be cleaned on arrangement.
• High-Speed Wifi- Each room benefits from wired Cat 6 Fibre broadband for instant streaming, plus WiFi is accessible across the whole house inside and out.
• Dedicated Laundry
• Household Supplies/ Creature comforts - We stock household staples like pots, pans, dishes, and essentials like paper towels, salt, pepper, olive oil, and soap, so one less thing to think about in a busy week.
• Utilities Included
• Fully Furnished
• Private Off-Road Parking-Rear off road parking covered by CCTV, well lit in the evenings, and ideal for anyone with a longer commute
• Secure Cycle Store-Secure enclosed cycle store covered by CCTV
• Front and Rear Gardens
• High End Kitchens, fitted with high-end appliances, dishware, plenty of storage and other essentials.
30 minute walk to the City Centre
30 minute drive to Bath
Regular buses into the City, bus stop only a 5 minute walk away
7 minute drive to temple meads
20 minute Cycle to city Centre on a flat cycle path.
10 minute walk to Sainsburys
10 minutes to the paintworks-Bristol Creative Quarter (Bocabar-Independent restaurant/ bar filled with local art-hosts regular live music)
Lodekka –local pub short 4 minute walk away
Restaurants, shops, cafes & bars on Sandypark road 7 mins walk away
6 minute walk to Arnos Park-large open green space for a walk or relax with a book.
First months rent half price!
One months rent and one months rent deposit payable in advance.
Please note to secure this property we will require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent, this can be deducted from your first rent payment.
Get in touch to organise a viewing!
- Shared property
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 35
- Any pets?
- 4 Females, 6 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent