Coleshill Rooms for Rent
COLESHILL - B46 1EH AREA: An exciting opportunity has arisen with a number rooms now available for rent within a professional house share in Coleshill in a quiet Cul De Sac location. We have available a mix of double rooms and a Single Room to suit your budget.
Suited for Working Professionals Only.
*****ALL BILLS ARE INCLUSIVE*****
This modernised, spacious house is designed to attract high quality tenants looking for the simplicity of a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of a good quality home.
As would be expected, the property benefits from Gas Central heating with thermostat controls in each room, Double Glazing, modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted bathroom with overhead shower. All rooms are furnished.
The rent is inclusive of All Household Bill, including Council Tax, Gas, Electric, FAST BROADBAND INTERNET. The common areas include a relaxing front reception room with a feature fireplace as well as a modern kitchen diner with a separate large seating area around the dinning table.
There is off street parking available and ample parking on the road, as the property is located on a cul de sac with no through traffic.
Fantastic prices available for the rooms;
1) GROUND FLOOR EN SUITE DOUBLE ROOM – £99 PER WEEK
2) LARGE DOUBLE ROOM - £95 PER WEEK (Furnished with a Four Poster Bed) (*****AVAILABLE NOW *****)
3) DOUBLE ROOM - £82 PER WEEK
4) EN SUITE DOUBLE ROOM - £105 PER WEEK
TWO MONTHS RENT ADVANCE AND THEN MONTHLY STANDING ORDER.
EXCELLENT LOCATION & LINKS TO ALL MAJOR ROUTES;
• Minutes from Coleshill High Street (Tesco’s, Sainsburys & local shops/Banks are located)
• Hams Hall Distribution Park, Coleshill - 8 minutes
• NEC - 12 minutes
• M6 - 4 minutes
• A45 - 9 minutes
• M42 - 5 minutes
• Close to Parks & fields – great local scenery***
Full Time Working Professionals Only - No DSS or Students
Landlord is local, friendly and Professional.
- Shared property
- £99 pw (double/en suite)
- £95 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 55
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord