Bright and energetic Ground floor flat with Garden
Come see this lovely bright and stylish Ground floor garden flat in Barnes with great transport links and local amenities.
The apartment is set over 1300 sq ft and offers three spacious bedrooms, two modern fitted bathrooms and a unique bright garden facing kitchen with further benefits of storage space and a bright shining living room. Most of the rooms are interior designed with designer furniture and rugs (OKA) and tasteful artwork.
- One large fully furnished bedroom (with super king bed) with wardrobes and chest of drawers and a private bathroom.
- Other two fully furnished double bedrooms with wardrobes and a shared bathroom.
- Secure door via intercom system.
- Easy accessible to buildings communal garden with entry and exit to garden via kitchen.
- Kitchen comes with all modern appliances – that is Microwave, Blender, Toaster, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Washing machine, and dryer.
- Living room takes advantage of the large window (facing the St Pauls Green) to give the room plenty of natural light.
- Part of the bills included – that’s super fast broadband connection on top of council tax and utilities. (Cap of £400 a month. Rest to be split by tenants)
The flat is in a purpose built block at the end of Hammersmith bridge in Barnes. It's about a 30 secs walk to Thames river and 8-10 minutes to Hammersmith underground station which connects to Piccadilly, District and Hammersmith and city line. Also very easy to commute to central London using the over ground (Barnes Station – 10 mins bus ride) that terminates at waterloo (30 mins from Barnes station).
The open spaces of London Wetland Centre are a 20 minute stroll away. Easy access to Richmond park (bus: 20 mins). Access to Barnes Sports club – cricket, tennis, chess etc. The Old city arms pub facing the river at the start of the Hammersmith bridge road is a great place to drink and eat all year round. It comes into its own during the summer when the beer garden is always packed. On the other end there are plenty of independent coffee shops and restaurants all within a walk of the flat. Perfect get away for the weekend when you want to get away from the rush of the city. It feels like you are in the country side but still in central London.
This property is perfect for all professionals looking for a short commute into London and just one stop away from Westfield Shopping centre, whether working locally, traveling into the city or west end and also for reverse commuters heading out of town. Easy access to Chiswick park and Hammersmith offices.
Room 1: Rent £1100 Pcm
Room 2: Rent £900 Pcm
Room 3: Rent £900 Pcm (Occupied)
Contract Term: 12 Months (minimum term)
Move in cost: Rent (£1100 for master bedroom and £900 for double bedroom)+ security deposit
1 Month rent in advance.
- £1,100 pcm (double/en suite)
- £900 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Tennis, badminton, Cricket and travelling, socializing.
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate