*Great House with Amazing Ammenities*
1 double rooms left in this large Victorian 6 bed house share on the edge of Wigan town centre.
It consists of:
• 4 standard double and 2 double+ rooms all furnished.
• The double+ also contain their own refrigerators and leather furniture.
• There is a kitchen with gas oven, microwave, washing machine, dish washer and good-sized storage cupboards.
• This leads into the 4 seater dining area with TV and patio doors leading out to the back where you'll find a large stoned, 2 level patio area with pub style bench.
• There is a shower room and WC on the first floor and full bathroom on the 2nd floor.
As with all house shares these days all utility and council tax bills are included. We also feature the BT home wifi mesh system which guarantees high speed broadband throughout the house.
For amenities it doesn't get any better with the Robin Retail Park and DW stadium a short walk away and the town centre 5 minutes by car. You are also 10 minutes off the M6.
All this can be yours for just over £10 a day. Bit of a no brainer right? You also get a management team who take their responsibilities seriously and we strive to address any issues within 24-36 hours.
This is a quiet house, all workers so no party people please.
Work and credit references will be required.
With the partial lifting of the lock down we can now do viewings and move you in. Leave your number and we can give you a call back. Easy peazy.
- House share
- £335 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 55
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent