Double room in newly refurbished duplex flat
Bright double room in a newly refurbished duplex flat in Brixton Hill.
Flat to be shared with one person
Room furniture: double bed, mattress, duvet, wardrobe desk and lots of storage. Shared bathroom.
All bills included: gas, electricity, water, internet, council tax, ground rent and service charge.
Very bright and beautiful living and dining space with a fully fitted kitchen.
- The flat is kept tidy and clean. Cleaning is done once a week and responsibilities are divided between both flatmates.
- Brixton tube and train station, Herne Hill train station - within 10-15 minutes walk.
- Many buses heading towards central London from Brixton Hill Road and Tulse Hill Road.
- Brockwell Park just 5 minutes away (Lido/piscina, tennis pitch, basketball pitch, lake, garden)
- Lots of pubs and restaurants on Brixton Hill, Tulse Hill and Herne Hill.
- Big off licence round the corner, Tesco Express within a 7-minute walk and Sainsbury Store within a 15-minute walk.
- £850 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- yoga, gardening, nature, writing, eating out, brunch, diy, martial arts, cleaning, podcasts, tidy, spanish, cafes, activism
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord