**Why share when you can have your own studio!! **
***Lovely Studio room with en-suite ***
Suit house proud professional wanting a convenient compact studio
***The room prices are for one person, if you are a couple then please add £200 ie £1125pm***
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED
(This covers Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water, Fast Broadband, TV Licence - EVERYTHING!)
- Fast BT Broadband
- Wall Mounted 40" HD LED TV with Freeview in Every Room.
- 4 stylish luxury studio rooms available in modern block in convenient central Finsbury Park area.
- Beautifully refurbished with brand new fittings.
- All studios are interior designed with Work space, Double Bed, Brand new fittings.
- Kitchenette in every room fitted with YOUR OWN Washing machine, Fridge/freezer, 2 Grill Hobs, Microwave, Mini oven, Toaster and loads of kitchen storage
- The stylish studio bedrooms are newly decorated with wooden flooring, Bespoke white Striped Venetian blinds, and built in fitted wardrobes provide ample storage space.
- Wall mounted remote controlled 40" HD LED TV in each room with Freeview.
- Fast BT Broadband fitted and included.
- Large Double glazed windows
- Wi-fi available throughout property
4, (One for each Studio) Fully refurbished modern designer bathrooms, toilet and shower rooms all en-suite so no sharing!
- Powerful new boiler
- Central heating with powerful radiators in each room/hallway of the house. Each radiator has individual thermostats meaning that you can control and set your own preferred temperature.
- a 5 minute stroll to the huge open parkland of Finsbury Park with all it's amenities.
- Plenty of street parking available with residents permits
- Smoke Alarms to every room
- New electrical rewiring and safety circuits
- Secure entryphone
- Beautiful secure double glazed windows throughout
- Locks on every studio room.
- Stroud Green with its abundance of cafes, bars, clubs, pubs and restaurants is a 10 minute walk away. (Google ‘Time out 15 reasons to go to Stroud Green’ for more details.)
- A short walk away from Finsbury Park with its beautiful parkland, Fonthill Road's famous array of dress fashion shops, Arsenal Emirates Stadium, Rowans late night 10 pin bowling, Numerous coffee bars and Restaurants and trendy Pubs.
A 24/7 Pure Gym is only a 5 minute walk away if you are a health bunny.
- 5 minute walk to Finsbury Park Tube on the Piccadilly Line (15 mins to Oxford Street) or Victoria Line (2 stops to King's Cross St Pancras) or British rail
- Easy access to the West End and the City
- Excellent 24 hour bus links to the West End, Old Street/Shoreditch, Islington, Camden, London Bridge. etc
WHEN REPLYING PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING - THANKS:
3-REASON FOR MOVING
- £925 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 38
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord