Large Room Outside Leytonstone Station ( ZONE 3 )
VERY LARGE ROOM RIGHT OUTSIDE LEYTONSTONE STATION ( CENTRAL LINE ZONE 3) VERY CLEAN HOUSE
ROOM IN THIS HOUSE IS VERY RARELY AVAILABLE DUE TO ITS AMAZING LOCATION AND SUCH HIGH STANDARD
FULLY REFURBISHED BRAND NEW HOUSE
ITS RIGHT ACCROSS THE ROAD FROM LEYTONSTONE STATION (CENTRAL LINE zone 3) 20 SECONDS WALK FROM STATION ENTRANCE
YOU CAN SEE THE STATION ENTRANCE FROM THE HOUSE WINDOW
I have a nice Large lower ground double room to rent for clean, quiet, single person in friendly and tidy share house.
The whole house and garden is fully furnished as new. Room includes bed, wardrobe.
I am looking for professional- sociable, considerate, clean& tidy person.
*The room is provided with: double beds and wardrobe
*The house is recently refurbished and its 100% NEW
* fully Fitted kitchen with (3 Big fridge, microwave, gas cooker, washing machine, dryer etc.) with dining area
*Rear garden with new tiles and new fences and tables & chairs as well as bike rack.
*fully Double glazed windows
* toilet is only shared with one other room
* Rear Extension
* VERY FAST ADSL2 WIRELESS INTERNET WITH UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD
* ACROSS THE ROAD FROM:
ITS RIGHT ACCROSS THE ROAD FROM LEYTONSTONE STATION (CENTRAL LINE)
*No smoking house
* No children
- Rent paid monthly
- The rent is paid on 1st of every month
- One month deposit
- minimum stay 6 months
I have 1 rooms left.
Do not hesitate to call or txt to arrange a viewing.
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 33
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord