Brand new apartment / Double Room - Victory Plaza
I’m looking to buddy-up to move into this sublime new apartment (or equivalent) in the Victory Plaza Tower in the East Village. With 180 degree views of the London skyline, this is the epitome of luxury in East London. I’m available to move in from Sep 7th.
Just 5 mins from Westfield Stratford, the East Village is a dynamic, pulsating and has a diverse mix of professionals, families and students.
- Double bedroom with a triple wardrobe, two nightstands and a chest of drawers (Habitat furniture)
- Bathroom for your own use (I would prefer the en-suite)
- Large open space kitchen with luxury Siemens appliances (incl dishwasher)
- Very large living space
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- Is friendly, fun, sociable, but self-reliant and respectful of others.
- Is looking for a sanctuary, not a party / frat-house ; )
- Clean, but not obsessive
A very friendly guy who is sociable, but independent, I’m very easy-going and have remained good friends with all of my previous flatmates. I’ve been here 5 years, but originate from Melbourne, Australia and have Italian and Scottish heritage. I work for a Design and Build company as head of their Business Development team for the EMIA region, so I travel internationally from time to time. I’m extremely easy-going and sociable, yet self-sufficient.
- £1,095 PCM
- Bills not included
- NO DEPOSIT required for this property. Just reference checks.
Get Living London...Agent who manages the entire development / East Village.
We would have to agree the move in date together, but I’d be aiming for Sep 7th. Agent referencing / transfer takes approx. 10 - 15 days.
The apartment is ideally located in Stratford's East Village, adjacent to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City. Stratford is a key London transport hub, with London Underground (8 minutes walk), DLR (2 minute walk), Buses, Regional rail services and International travel connection from Stratford International Station, making it a perfect location for professionals, students, commuters.
- 5 mins to Sainsbury's
- 5 mins to Better Gym
- 5 min walk to Stratford International station
- 5 minute walk to Westfield Stratford
- 8 min walk to Stratford Tube Station
- From Stratford station it's 7 minutes to Liverpool Street
- 50 minutes to Stansted Airport.
Flexible viewing times, but weekends and evenings preferred. I would need to arrange with agent, as I do not reside in the apartment.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- £1,095 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate