Bright Double Room Near Bounds Green
If you are looking for a nice and tidy place to live where:
- you only share with only 1 flatmate
- it is a newly refurbished flat in a great condition, all rooms painted colourfully, new shower/bath and toilet
- close to the tube (5 mins walk, Bounds Green, zone 3)
... then take a look at this one ;-)
It's a very nice tidy 2 bedroom flat in North London, 5 mins from Bounds Green station (Piccadilly line, zone 3).
£630 per month including bills, available from 1st November 2020. Rent includes all bills (electricity, gas, wifi, water, council tax). Deposit only £350.
Your rooms will be fitted with:
- 1 inbuilt wardrobe
- 1 chest of drawers
- 1 very convenient king size bed
- 1 desk with a super ergonomic office chair (pic not available yet, but you will see it when you come to view)
Shared areas in the flat:
- living room
For me the flat was love at first sight, I've been living here for 5 years now, so I'm sure everybody will like it who would like to go home in the end of the day to place that you can call "home" without sharing a lot of people :) I would like to share with a likeminded person, with whom we can respect each other's space and timings and who is cooperative to keep the flat clean and tidy. FYI - I'm working from home in these covid times, but when things get back to 'normal', I will be working in an office 9-5 in central London.
Please don't hesitate to call/text/whatsapp if you are interested or have any questions. Viewing is possible literally any time nowadays.
The housing market is open during lockdown, you can view with social distancing and move.
- £630 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, dancing
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate