Friendly prof share 10 mins From Vauxhall tube
VIEWING TODAY, MOVE IN THIS WEEKEND, SUIT CONSIDERATE TWENTY SOMETHING PROFESSIONAL MALE
Great location - 10 minutes walk from Vauxhall and Stockwell stations, New big Saisnburys, Gyms, Pubs, Bars and Restaurants all within walking distance. Right in between Clapham, Brixton and Central london. Living with easy going, fun young professionals.
THE CURRENT FLATMATES
Alistair 22, British, IT Analyst
Alex 22, British, Financial Services
Mark 23, British, Civil Servant
Council tax and Water rates are £33.74 PCM added to the rent and paid by the landlord and added to the rental figure above.
Gas and Electricity are £16 PCM on average per person though out the year and paid by the flat mates.
Internet is included
• Personal wash basin, lighted mirror with shaver socket for electric tooth brushes etc.
• Chest of drawers, bedside table, lamp, mirror, bed
•Two shower rooms and separate WC.
• Quiet and safe neighborhood with a choice of parking (annual permit fee of circa £60 required)
• Communal Gardens
• Dishwasher, washer drier, microwave, toaster, US Style Fridge Freezer as would be expected.
(ZONE 2 Northern Line and Victoria Line)
• 8 mins to Bank or 13 mins to Soho
• 8 mins to Vauxhall tube
• 3 mins to Victoria
• Night buses to all major London areas very nearby.
• TWENTY FOUR HOUR SERVICES to Trafalgar Square (N2), Aldwych N155, South Kensington (345) and Camden Town (88). Other buses include: 2, 50, 155, 196, 333, P5.
• 30 mins tube/DLR to City Airport
•Alternatively cycling to the West End or the City takes about 20 minutes regardless of traffic a condition that is enormously efficient.
• Several Boris Bike Terminals within minutes
•New Northern Line Tube Station being built 300m from Apartment opening 2020.
THE NEXT STEPS
Sen me a text or Message on SpareRoom to arrange a viewing!
ALL APPLICANTS REQUIRE A GAURANTOR THAT IS A UK HOME OWNER AND PRINCLIPLE OCUPIER OF THAT PROPERTY, THIS IS USUALLY A PARENT.
THE VIEWING MEETING POINT
South Bank Club
London SW8 2LD
(next door to property)
Considerate Professionally Accredited Landlord with 16 years experience- National Landlord Association membership number 57700
- £795 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 25
- Any pets?
- Sports, socialising, the usual.
- 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate