✅Huge Room in 2 Bed Flat (Will Be Gone Soon)
HUGE (151 square feet) Furnished Double Room in 2 Bed Flat in Perfect Location NOW ONLY £675pcm (+bills ~£100 a month).
- Room has lots of storage space and comes fully furnished with Double Bed, Desk, 3 Drawers and Wardrobe.
Rest of Flat:
- Very clean new kitchen and bathroom and generally clean, healthy and positive note home. New water filters in shower.
Large Double Room
- 5 Minutes walking from East Putney Tube
- 10 Minutes to Shopping centre
- 1 minutes to bus stop
- Close to Wandsworth & King George Park
- Bike hire 1 minutes walk
- WIFI (High Speed in flat)
- £100 bills per month (Additional to Rent)
- Regular cleaner*
Please contact me to arrange a viewing.
About Current Tenant:
- Professional from Scotland, 30s, is a Chartered Chemical Engineer, Entrepreneur and Body Transformation Coach with extensive knowledge of social scene/own networking events/picnics etc.
🚫NO FISHEYE/WIDE ANGLE PICS
✅SINGLE USE ROOM
✅1 PERSON FLATSHARE
✅QUIET AND CLEAN
✅LOTS OF SPACE
✅LARGE LOUNGE AREA
✅GYMS, PARKS, STUDIOS
There are 2 parks nearby:
- 1. "Wandsworth Park" perfect for picnics, outdoor fitness, mini golf Cafe "Putt in the Park", Tennis Courts, Views across River Thames, towards Putney Bridge.
- 2. "King George's Park" which also has a Lake with Swans, Ducks and Tennis Courts, and large open green space for exercise/relaxation.
Also there are numerous fitness places around, gyms/studios when open: The Gym, Pure Gym, Nuffield Health, Yoga Studio, F45, CrossFit etc..
- BIKE: There is 2 Santander "Boris" bike hire stands nearby, one just outside the flat. £2/24hrs.
- TUBE/TRAIN: Flat is perfectly located, 7-10 minute walk to East Putney station & Rail.
- BUS : Lots of Bus Stops outside front of flat. 15min walk to Putney high street and riverside. 7-10minute walk to Southside shopping centre which has everything you need, including a large Sainsburys and Waitrose.
- RIVER BOAT/FERRY: Wandsworth Riverside Quarter Pier is just 10 mins away. RB6 river bus/boat to travel along Thames River to central London.
- CAR: There is no allocated Parking that comes with the flat but there is on street parking either paid or with attaining a parking permit.
*The bathroom and kitchen area have been refurbished this June and there is now brand new flooring. A new boiler system is already installed.
*In the bathroom 2 NEW inline hard water/impurities filters a shower head filter and shower head main supply filter to protect against London's hard water for hair and skin.
Regular cleaner mutual agreement to be arranged
You won't find a better combination of location, price, room size, facilities and amenities in London I searched very extensively myself before moving here!! :)
Theres more videos with communal areas.
- £675 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Travelling, gym, sports, going out, picnics
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate