*High Quality, Friendly House Share near Cambridge
PROFESSIONALS IN HAVERHILL, CAMBRIDGE AND SURROUNDING AREAS - ROOM WITH DOUBLE BED IN A HIGH QUALITY, FRIENDLY HOUSE SHARE WITH A PRIVATE REAR GARDEN AND ALL BILLS INCLUDED
Send a message now to register your interest and arrange a viewing.
A fantastic opportunity to join a friendly house share in Haverhill.
Recently new internally throughout including new kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, Smart central heating system, furniture, lighting, carpets, flooring and decoration.
The house share comprises:
- 3 double bedrooms;
- 1 single bedroom
(4 professional people in total sharing).
- Kitchen/living area with electric fan oven, electric hob, microwave oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, sofa and wall mounted large flat screen Smart TV, dining table. Saucepans, utensils, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery provided.
- 2 bathrooms each with shower, toilet and basin.
- Shared residents parking
- Private garden with patios, table and chairs and shed for shared use.
The house is in a great location in Haverhill on the Cambridge side of the town with:
- bus stops for the main number 13 bus route to Cambridge just a couple of minutes walk from the front door;
- all the facilities, multiplex cinema, gyms and supermarkets of Haverhill around 10 minutes walk;
- easy access by bus to Cambridge, Addenbrookes Hospital Campus and the Eastern Cambridge Science Parks and of course all of the employers in Haverhill within walking distance.
**Message me now to register your interest.**
Bedroom 3: Bedroom with Double Bed and built in wardrobe - £500 per calendar month
*AVAILABLE IN MAY*
Bedroom 1: Large Double Bedroom on first floor rear. Double Bed with lots of under storage space, furniture and built in wardrobe. The room looks out across open fields and down onto the rear garden.
£575.00 per calendar month.
Bedroom 2: Large Double Bedroom with Double Bed and built in wardrobe - £575 per calendar month.
Bedroom 4: Large Double Bedroom with Double Bed - £575 per calendar month
Each bedroom has new carpet and new furniture, comprising a quality bed and mattress and lots of under-bed storage space, a wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside drawers and bedside lamp. Every room is fitted with wall mounted shelving and blinds and/or curtains.
Lovely garden with patios, table and chairs.
Your fellow house sharers:
- Female, 23, English, professional, Research Scientist
- Male, 27, English, graduate, Development planner.
- Female, 27, English, Accounts Administrator.
All are friendly people and non-smokers. Happy to make friends, but equally respect your privacy when required.
What our other house sharers say about our house shares:
- “Everything is perfect and it couldn’t be any better”.
- “Yes, everything is great :-)”
- “Thank you for being friendly and helpful landlords throughout”
**Message me now to register your interest**
Our aim is to provide high quality house shares and to make a 'home from home' for you and the chance to make new friends.
- All bills included: electric, gas and water (fair use policy applies);
- Council tax included;
- Unlimited super fast fibre broadband included;
- Communal TV licence included;
- New rooms, furniture and decoration throughout;
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms;
- Regular cleaner for communal areas included;
- Garden maintenance included;
- Haverhill town centre, shops, restaurants, bars, supermarkets (Sainsbury, Tesco, Aldi, Lidl), Gym, sports centre and swimming pool complex, multiplex cinema, arts centre and golf course, all within walking distance.
Why choose our house share?
1. No live-in Landlords so you don't feel like you are living in someone else's house.
2. Friendly professional housemates and the opportunity to meet new friends.
3. A home newly furnished and newly decorated to a high standard.
4. Unlimited super fast fibre wi-fi internet included in your rental.
5. A regular cleaner for communal areas.
6. We meet you and introduce you to your fellow house mates to ensure you are in the right house share for you.
7. Your rent includes all bills (fair usage policy applies) so there are no hidden surprises you haven't budgeted for.
8. We (the owners) are available should you have any questions.
9. We can set your tenancy length to suit your needs, ask for more information.
All applications will be subject to standard referencing checks.
Rent is payable in full 1 calendar month in advance on the 1st of each month.
Applications Fees and Deposit:
- No application fees.
- A deposit of 1 months rent is payable in advance and is held in a registered tenancy deposit scheme for you.
What do I do next?
I’d love to hear from you so please register your interest now by messaging me via Spareroom.
Please feel free to contact us and we'll do our best to answer any questions you may have.
Things to bear in mind:
Unfortunately our house share isn’t for everyone and we cannot accept couples, pets, children or smokers/vapers. Suitable for full time working professionals, interns.
Thank you for looking.
Rachel - owner of Forest Glade house share (live out landlord.)
- House share
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
- £500 pcm (double)
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 27
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord